Tuesday 3 November 2015

Photograph


I choose that subject because, since I was a young age I've always loved  taking  photo-shoot  because in my mind I always tell myself that maybe when I get older I can be a Model and I  will be able to show my friends and my future kids what  I used  to do and how I looked  in  the past .   it might be   interested, because it really inspire  me and by watching  several TV Show like America's next Top Model and some commercials , It push me to the point where I can tell myself that it's not a bad thing. I think it's a good career for people because they can have the opportunity to show their true skin and their outside beauty, so I am happy that I'm going to talk about how Photograph have a huge impact in humanity’s life because some people use that as a memory, it’s also much better to use a normal photograph camera than a smart phone camera. And the reasoning   being that running around taking photos for the newspaper of everything from kids in the park to deadly accidents, some people found it to be positive to give back to the community members a better chance or occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment